Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account and IP address (an IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to the WIC Technology Partners website from another website, the address of that website.
The information will be used make our site more useful to visitors—to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors are using. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
If You Send Us Personal Information
If you provide personal information, as in an e-mail or by filling out a form and submitting through the website, the information is only used to respond to your message and to help us locate the information requested. Individual profiles are not created with the information provided or given to private organizations. WIC Technology Partners does not collect information for commercial marketing.
Links to Other Sites
Information presented on the WIC Technology Partners website is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site security purposes and to ensure this service remains available to all users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
Vendor Information: Vendor-provided information, including email addresses and company information, will be used to forward items of interest related to this web site to the email address provided. By checking the "Make info available to interested vendors" box, vendor-provided information will also be used by WIC Technology Partners to publish Interested Vendor Lists for vendor teaming opportunities on solicitations posted on wictechnologypartners.com.
Comments or Questions
If you have any comments or questions about the information presented here please forward them to Carol Jared (email@example.com).