This solicitation is now closed.
This RFP provides interested vendors with sufficient information to submit proposals to CPN WIC to facilitate the transition from the current WIC Information Management (WIM) system to the Successful Partners In Reaching Innovative Technology (SPIRIT) system. CPN WIC is looking for assistance in preparing for the conversion, procurement of new clinic office equipment, training of its staff regarding the SPIRIT WIC system, and assistance in the conversion. The objective of this RFP is to provide sufficient information to prospective vendors who wish to submit proposals for consideration of CPN WIC to:
- Prepare a set of key plans to facilitate the conversion
- Support a Business Rules Review Session
- Assist CPN IT with the procurement of the clinic equipment by providing specifications, and support, as needed
- Create training materials to support CPN WIC staff training
- Provide on-site user training and comprehensive, current documentation
- Assist CPN WIC during its conversion process
- Provide a post-conversion review
This RFP contains instructions for the proposals to be submitted and the materials to be included, as well as a description of the services required, and the method that CPN WIC will use to evaluate the proposals.