This solicitation is now closed.
The Oklahoma Indian Tribal Organizations (ITOs) (Choctaw Nation, Inter-Tribal Council, Inc. (ITC), Muscogee (Creek) Nation, Osage Nation, Otoe-Missouria Tribe and Wichita Tribe, Caddo Tribe, and Delaware Nation (WCD)), Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), are soliciting sealed proposals from qualified consulting firms to establish a contract through competitive negotiations for an alternatives analysis and cost benefit analysis and the affordability of EBT as well as assistance with the development and writing of the RFP for Project Manager.
The Oklahoma ITO Directors will hire an experienced WIC EBT Planning Contractor to perform all of the Phase I planning tasks and analyses listed below:
- Assess WIC Information System (IS) Capability
- Assess WIC Business Capability
- Confirm Technical Capabilities of WIC Vendors
- Assess EBT Impacts on Financial Transactions
- Assess WIC Clinic Infrastructure Capability
- Assess EBT Card Technology Alternatives
- Assess EBT Impact –Develop Baseline Paper Costs
- Recommended EBT Technical Solution
- Write RFP to acquire Project Manager